Robert Brockman, MD, FACS
Dr. Robert Brockman is a board-certified general surgeon with over 29 years of experience. He is board certified with the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Brockman has extensive experience in all fields of General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, both arterial and venous.
Dr. Brockman's special interests include:
- Artery Surgery for Leg Pain
- Diabetic Vascular Problems
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery; minimally invasive
- Carotid Artery Surgery for narrowing of arteries
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Bowel Obstructions
- Surgical Treatment of Acute and Chronic Diverticulitis
- Repair of Colovesical Fistula
- Varicose vein treatments, minimally invasive
- Gallbladder Disease
- IVC Filters
- Port Placement
For information or to make an appointment, call (843) 689-1326.